Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Haynes French-themed Breakfast Club. February 6th

KeithS

Enthusiast
Haynes Museum is holding its second Breakfast Club this year and the theme for parking in the paddock area is French cars. I shall head up in Kiki Quatrelle once again (she attracted a lot of interest when I attended the 1980s themed event earlier this month). If anyone else is interested, could possibly meet up at, say, Exeter Services early? It's about an hour drive from there (making a total of just over 2 hours to Haynes for me). Just a thought...

Pre-booking is required as there are no ticket sales on the door. It costs a fiver for car and passengers.

Hello Keith, thank you for the info, I might join you. I'll let you know.
Regards Brian.

All booked Keith, yes Exeter services sounds good. I was thinking around 8:30 to 9:00.
Regards Brian.

The gates at Haynes open at 8.00pm, but I can be at the services by 8.30, so unless anything changes, see you Sunday. I guess we'll recognise each other by the cars! :clapping:

Brian - sent you a message. Not going due to the atrocious weather! Been awake most of night with gales and torrential rain, which doesn't show signs of improving until lunchtime. Sorry about that!

Not to worry Keith, you didn't miss much. Mostly Clios with huge exhausts.
Met up with a friend in his F6, so we tried to fly the flag for the marque.

Back