Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello from Australia.

ausie R4

Enthusiast
Hi To every one,I am currenyly restoring a 78 R4,this car was manufactured in Rhodesia so it has a long history.I currently require some parts ie, Bonnet and R/h inner guard.a rear Decarbon Shock absorber(No 935)Ihave one NEW De carbon shock and require the pair.Iakso need Door and Boot Rubbers,Window Rubbers and Bailey channel for all door windows,if any one can help I would appreciate the assistance.
Regards Stephen

Hello Stephen, I can help you with all door and tailgate rubbers (including bottom tailgate rubber) and window channels. What do you mean "window rubbers"?
Shock absorbers have always been sold as pairs, I recommend you fitting a pair as they may differ slightly in performance (even if from the same manufacturer).
Inner wing...maybe, but I don't think it will be worth the shipping costs! (I am located in Greece).

R4 Parts

Hello Stephen, I can help you with all door and tailgate rubbers (including bottom tailgate rubber) and window channels. What do you mean "window rubbers"?
Shock absorbers have always been sold as pairs, I recommend you fitting a pair as they may differ slightly in performance (even if from the same manufacturer).
Inner wing...maybe, but I don't think it will be worth the shipping costs! (I am located in Greece).

Angle ,thank you for the reply-Iwould like to know the costs of all the parts that you can supply? I have tried the people in Holland and they are not interested in dealing with Australia.
I await your reply.
regards
Stephen.:)
PS. The Rubbers are for the Front and rear Screens?

Back