Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello from Bedfordshire

marino93

Hello to everyone. My name is Marino, I am Spanish, currently studying in the UK. I am a Renault enthusiast.... Maybe too enthusiast, as I came here from the south of Spain driving my renault 4... twice :laughing:

I would love to meet some of you very soon.

By the way, this is my car

xlbhi8.jpg

Regards!

Thanks for the welcome! The photo was taken in Monaco. I've travelled to twelve countries with the Renault 4 so far.... 70.000 km in the last 6 years!

May is a busy month for me, but I will do my best to attend to the Kent meeting!

welcome and lovely car and scenery, thought i recognized it but the F1 cars usually go the other way around it :clapping:

Are you studying at Cranfield? I used to pass by that way and there were often European registered Renault 4s (mostly French ones that had seen a Raid or two).

Are you studying at Cranfield? I used to pass by that way and there were often European registered Renault 4s (mostly French ones that had seen a Raid or two).

Yes, I am studying there. I see you are from Bedford so we are neighbours!

I haven't seen any Renault 4 in the UK apart from mine's :(.

they exist, hidden now a days. I know of a red one rotting away thou about an hour away from me

Locally to me there was a blue french one running about but not seen it lately :(

I'm near the A1 at the east edge of Bedfordshire. Most of the UK cars will be off the road for the winter as the salt they put on the road doesn't do them any good. We don't have many R4s over here but about 10% of them normally turn up for the Kent meeting.

I'm near the A1 at the east edge of Bedfordshire. Most of the UK cars will be off the road for the winter as the salt they put on the road doesn't do them any good. We don't have many R4s over here but about 10% of them normally turn up for the Kent meeting.

I'll try to attend the Kent meeting then!

WELCOME MARINO,
You will love this forum.
More pictures of you car please, taken at stunning locations,
Thanks,
Neil

Continuar conduciendo con cuidado

Back