Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

hello from croatia

renault croatia

Enthusiast
hello from croatia,my name is Dean,25yo,from Pula,city in Croatia. My R4 TL is made in 1979. and im starting to doo some of restauration,engine is from GTL with 1100ccm and lot of new parts and now im gona to doo some of bodywork. That's all for now and sorry on my bad english. Here are some of pictures,rest will come when i finish... CU

• moj nitro.jpg
    moj nitro.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 175
  • bolid u boxu .jpg
    bolid u boxu .jpg
    44 KB · Views: 173
  • jel fali sta.jpg
    jel fali sta.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 173
  • motor ipo.jpg
    motor ipo.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 172
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 170
Welcome Dean. Looks like there is plenty of work to do. Are you planning to repaint the body in silver to match the stripes in the engine bay?

I like the Nitro injection. But the driver's seat might fall over if you turn the valve too high. :D Do keep us up to date with progress.

im not sure for color but i like the sugestion,original color is metallic blue and interiour is made whit white leder so im trying to keep original look whit crome bumpers and rims :) And here are my new parts,each is around 50€

• Slika010.jpg
    Slika010.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 168
  • S008.jpg
    S008.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 164
  • S007.jpg
    S007.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 164
Hello (neighbour) Dean! Good luck with the rest of the project!

Nitro injection on R4s has the adverse effect of stretching rear light screws beyond their limit of elasticity due to the vastly increased acceleration forces. Therefore don't forget to change them to M5 size if you plan to do this mod. :-) :-)

thanks for suggestion but i think that will be a slow car because is almoust oldtimer but in mi other car (when i buy it) will be some of modifications on engine and body work

Back