Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello from Portugal

Potty

Enthusiast
Hello everyone
Having had quite a few classics over the years I have now decided to join the "quatrelle" family.
The reason for this being a move to Portugal and a desire to join the rural community. There are plenty of 4's here and spares are plentiful and every mechanic knows how to work on them.
It is such a fun car to drive, especially on the mountain roads!
I hope you like the pics.skoda and birthday 2015 018.JPG skoda and birthday 2015 019.JPG skoda and birthday 2015 018.JPG skoda and birthday 2015 019.JPG skoda and birthday 2015 018.JPG skoda and birthday 2015 019.JPG

Ah yes that was my own personal guard cat!....Apologies for the multiple photos, better luck next time!

Hi there! Don't tell me these pixes are taken right now! at minus 23C.here today I don't need to be reminded that someone somewhere
has such nice weather to putter around in.-Makes my own misery even more unbearable..:vsad: -Reid.

Hi Reid old chum, from dear old Portugal. Today we have had a beautiful sunny day (sorry) - during the midst of our rainy season here; which has been very late this year. Those 'lakes' (Rio Zezere) behind me in the pic are way below their usual level; some 10m actually.
Anyway, i used the clement weather to do some paint touch up work on the Quatrelle today, before preparing to return to the Uk for work soon; yes indeedee! So carry on puttering old chap while we may.
Ciao for now
Jobbie.
P.s
Potty alert: I often go to Ferreira do Zêzere for the Monday market to get some fish & veggies, so if you're not otherwise engaged on a Monday, we could zoom (or putter) up and chat?

Those pics were taken Dornes around Christmas, as for the weather ah well, it's nice today but we did just suffer 9 solid days of constant rain!
A meet up sounds a grand idea Jobbie, I'll find a monday free and get in touch.

Big Sigh! It's all looking so beautiful from a desk in Norfolk uk when I'm meant to be working! :mad: Sunshine , amazing scenery and a little R4 To whizz up and down those windy cobbled streets. Reminds me of a holiday in Liguria Italy. I can hear the patter of rubber on hot cobbles, a willing engine and the clunk of a gear change.

Welcome to the forum from is frozen Herberts stuck inside a garage with a lot of pieces pre tending to be a Renault 4:waving:

Big Sigh! It's all looking so beautiful from a desk in Norfolk uk when I'm meant to be working! :mad: Sunshine , amazing scenery and a little R4 To whizz up and down those windy cobbled streets. Reminds me of a holiday in Liguria Italy. I can hear the patter of rubber on hot cobbles, a willing engine and the clunk of a gear change.

Welcome to the forum from is frozen Herberts stuck inside a garage with a lot of pieces pre tending to be a Renault 4:waving:
I left Norfolk to come to Portugal!.....a bit further down the A47 in Blofield. I see more R4's here in one day than I ever did in 9 years of living there.

Ha ha! Well you seem to have chosen a lovely spot. My mate saw a red one in Dereham just after Christmas. And I spotted a blue one in Southwold recently....but very few and far between

Back