Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello from Somerset

Paul-l

Enthusiast
Hello all, I'm Paul from the middle of Somerset.
My first car several years ago was a 1979 f4 van in the yellow black and white Bertie Basset Renault service colours. It's the one car that I still wish I hadn't got rid of.
Anyway there appears to be an itch that needs scratching, so I've vaguely got my eye open for something to fix up - once I've finished the current projects. Not sure what it will be yet, - van or car, but ideally the older dash and the 850 vetonoux? Engine (for the sound)

Welcome Paul,
Indeed, the Ventoux has the better sound.

Regards, Robert

Thanks for the welcome.
Jurjenz and Harbourseal, you've both done some epic restorations, how long did you end up taking to complete?

Robinette took me two years to complete. The Vagabond is still going on and is about two years right now.

A fair while then! But not too bad.
Looks like it would be better not to do that amount of work under a tarpaulin in the front yard
- must finish other projects first!

Welcome from another newbie with another project to complete. Hoping to have her back on the road by summer, but not rushing it.

Hello all, I'm Paul from the middle of Somerset.
My first car several years ago was a 1979 f4 van in the yellow black and white Bertie Basset Renault service colours. It's the one car that I still wish I hadn't got rid of.
Anyway there appears to be an itch that needs scratching, so I've vaguely got my eye open for something to fix up - once I've finished the current projects. Not sure what it will be yet, - van or car, but ideally the older dash and the 850 vetonoux? Engine (for the sound)
Hello Paul
I’m in the middle of Norfolk being a Norfolk Boi - but my girlfriend is a Wurzel from Zummerzet . Been down a few times in the last year and set to come more . Not driven down in Womble the R4 but I’m always on the look out. Anyway a big welcome to the forum and maybe I’ll see you zooming around

Thanks Jonathan and Very.
Unfortunately I doubt I'll have a R4 by next summer, but I might have a less holy T4 back on the road!
Anyway the last R4 I saw was a red Hungarian registered one around Canards Grave about two months ago

Back