Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello from sunny (sometimes) Portugal :D

TiagoP

Hello everyone, my name is Tiago and I am from Portugal, I am 31 years old and have recently felt the bug to get a practical "classic" car. I went searching and have found a '90 GTL for a good price and in excellent condition. I still don't have the car with me as the owner is fixing a couple of thing before i go pick her up (the driver side door wasn't locking, and the clutch and brake pedal assemble was somewhat loose).

My main interests in classics is scooters, I drive a Vespa Rally 200 daily to work, I also have a Lambretta DL 150 (same as a GP in the UK market) that I am restoring at the moment, and I also have bought a Heinkel Tourist very recently (a german 4 stroke scooter)

As soon as I get my 4L I will post pics and will certainly need some questions answered :D

p.s.
I am a native english speaker, I grew up in the United States and then moved to Portugal

Welcome Tiago,

Seems to be a growing interest in the R4 in Portugal. Have you seen the bright orange one in your travels around Lisbon? I think there's a club over there if you fancy meeting like minded people.

Look forward to seeing the photos, and we'll he happy to help with any technical problems.

A couple of my friends drive 4L, mostly GTL, and that was what got me into the whole wanting to get one (since I mostly ride my scooters, I had a Opel Corsa, diesel, that I only did 2000 km's last year, I did 11 000 on my lambretta) So I'll only really be getting the 4L as a hobby type thing, something easy to work on (like the scooters) and enjoyable to ride

I am on the portuguese forum as well and am thinking of becoming a club member as well, but I still don't have the car with me.

Back