Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hennessy Hot-Up Kit!

roodini

Enthusiast
I'm looking to give my R4 GTL a bit more acceleration, and would like to obtain the above mentioned kit, consisting I believe, of a 32 solex carb, inlet/exhaust manifold, air filter(plus housing?), water pump and carb heater hoses, and the rocker box from the basic Renault 5 TL. Anyone out there who can help me out?:D

Fame at last - my little idea is now accessible throughout the world. Better drive over and let my mum know that the unruly teenager she nurtured now has a kit named after him!!!

I've got all the bits but you would have to remove them - surely someone in Yorkshire must have what you need! I've been to Hambleton and it's a long way from here.

Good luck

Steve

Steve, having recently returned from a 2500 mile two week tour of northern France in the R4, the cambridge/suffolk border will seem like next door!
I've tried everything I can think of, ads in local papers/Andy's R5 site/scrappers/supermarket bulletin boards etc.
I'll give it another week or so and then if nothing turns up this end, i'll get back in contact with you regarding your offer via this sites email service.
Thanks, Rudi.:)

Steve, there's a message for you in your personnel messages regarding the kit.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rudi.

Back