Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hub caps

edwin

Enthusiast
Hi. Anyone got two, or 4 , hub caps, slightly domed type , not faceted, with central bolt. Thanks, Edwin

Hi, and thank you. Yes I would like them. Thats very good of you. Is it possible to weigh them them and I will send the cash to you to post them. I am in Lichfield.
If thats OK, send me a PM and we can exchange details. Thank you again, Edwin

Just concerned about the travel restrictions in place at the moment.

Better idea.I could get them collected. If you can give me suitable time, and your address, and if you would be so kind as to wrap them for me, I will arrange for a collection. That solves everything.

Thanks Jim. I will organise a collection from you then. I have a flat one here to weigh, so I can multiply that by 4 and away we go.
At some stage I will need the actual house number or house name as it were and the road name.
Thanks again for your kindness. Regards Edwin

Hi Jim. If you give me your phone number , I can then organise the collection of the hubcaps by UPS. Its usually collection next day, so I need to confirm with you which day is convenient for you, and if it would be possible for you to fit them in a box or bag. You can text me your number on 07850524961. Thanks Edwin

Back