Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

I don't believe it!!

renaultlove

Enthusiast
Hello Clementine - Renault4 fixer extrordinaire! Firstly, a BIG thank you for helping me out with my lights and giving R4 the onceover! She performed wonderfully and we returned from Whitby yesterday afternoon, Archie the dog sitting comfortably in the back.
Now for the bad news....... I DON'T BELIEVE IT - started the car this morning and looked to my right and my only surviving original wing mirror was missing - some Bast..d has ripped it off and it is nowhere to be seen. It definitely looks like my car is being singled out for severe bullying... I was so upset.... So apart from your spare (unknown origin) left hand mirror, I am wingless. So if any R4 owners out there want to sell right or left wing mirrors suitable for a 1991 lhd R4 I will make u an offer. Plus maybe I should remove them every night for safety ???!!!??? or emigrate....... Renaultlove

That's annoying, but it's easilly fixed. I've got 4 spare RHS wing mirrors - it's the LHS ones that I'm short of (no idea why one side would be more common than the other). Pop over at some point and we can fit one.

The Renault 4 Will Live To Fight Another Day

You have come to my rescue again - My R4 LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY - Renault4 Lovers everywhere will not be thwarted by these mindless vandals - LONG LIVE THE RENAULT 4 YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Back