Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

I met a mad man.........

Andre Ozanne

Citroenist
Good afternoon everyone

Being my wifes IT manager ie showing her how to log on etc, i came across a number of emails in outlook from a chap called Ian Standbury almost a bombardment so i felt i better research who this virtual philanderer was!

I do a bit of private eye stuff and discover him on this here fine forum, of course to get his address so i can do the same to his beloved R4, i 've had to register but its all very entertaining stuff wish i had more time to trawl through.

Boy this Ian chap is prolific i had a quick flick around his posts good job its on the web and not on paper otherwise he'd have to plant a few more trees.

Just before the wife walked in on me (technically of course i was violating her personal space) virtually speaking of course, i caught a glimpse of some r4 and tree vandalism can a member help me with the thread . I believe i have some photographic evidence to put the r4 crasher to bed and in clink.

Of course my wife has just asked me how to set up log on password protection . i smell a cat somewhere

the mad man thread will be put through the eye of the needle for the next posts, wood to cut now

a la prochaine Andre

The IT thing sounds familiar, I'm my wifes IT technician, but the funny thing is, she's the IT Teacher!:eek:

Back