Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Katric`s r4.

katric

Enthusiast
Hi! Here is my R4. I had some problems with my compuer so i couldn`t send photos earlyer. So here they are. It`s a 1967 late september model . This car was my grandfathers car and is in my family from the very begining. Greetings to all r 4 fans. :D

imgp0599prek_397.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is the first 4- speed model. But the first gear isn´t where the first gear usually is on later models like Tl and Gtl (front left).This is my reverse.The first gere on this model is on the second gere position (of Tl´s and Gtl´s)- back left :wink:

Those 1967 to 1972 cars are my favourite version of the Renault 4 for the nice looking aluminium grille, chrome, and often bench front seats :D

Your car is in wonderful condition. It must have been repainted? Are the front indicator lights original? (I forget the international word - but the ones that flash). I have only seen orange coloured ones in the UK, but those look like they have clear lenses and orange bulbs which is much cooler.

Hi Clementine!
The colour on most parts is still original! But some things were resprayed during it´s lifetime . The car has been garaged for the whole time and was maintained very well. The front indicator lights are original and they are much nicer to mee then the orange ones. They just look better on this elder models. Especially on white colours.

Very nice and original! Do you have its colour code?

I think the number is under the hood somewhere. If you want I´ll look it up.

Back