Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Le Temp Jadis #4

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Hi there folks. Well, it's that time of the year again, and as storm Dennis hits the UK, and with the rain pounding on the kitchen window, it's time to think about road trips to sunnier places this summer. With that in mind Le Temp Jadis is on in July, 2nd-6th, and is being held at Uzes again.
I've been to this great event the last couple of years, and it really is excellent and we'll worth the drive to this beautiful part of France. It's a fun weekend organised by lovely enthusiastic people, who welcome us long distance travellers with open arms.
I'm all booked in, so if any of you fellow 4 or Estafette enthusiasts fancy joining me get in touch with the team on http://letempsjadis.fr or check their Facebook page. You have until May 15th to register
Regards Brian. FB_IMG_1578924582132.jpg

I love to come again.
I have cycling plans this year. By train to Rennes and from there to Mont Saint Michel, Bayeux and the invasion beaches back to the Netherland.
This time my camping gear is on the back of my bicycle and not in the back of Robinette.

Yes we had a grand trip last time Robert, I enjoyed your company immensely, but your adventure this year sounds great. On a cycling theme, again this year I'm hoping to see a couple of stages of the TDF on my way back from Uzes.

This event has been cancelled of course due to you know what, along with just about everything else that was planned for this year. Hopefully next year we will be back to "normal", whatever that will be :confused:

Hi guys n gals. Well after a season of cancelled car shows, and the sad news that next years 4L International won't take place, but might happen in 2022, there is some good news. The organisers of Le Temp Jadis are planning their event for next year, 8th to 11th of July, and it will be held again at Uzes.
So, fingers crossed that the much needed vaccines will all go ahead as planned, and we can get back to some sort of normality, and at last hit the road for new adventures.
Check out Le Temp Jadis #5 on their Facebook page if you are interested in a jaunt to the South of France.

Last edited:
Hi guys n gals. Well after a season of cancelled car shows, and the sad news that next years 4L International won't take place, but might happen in 2022, there is some good news. The organisers of Le Temp Jadis are planning their event for next year, 8th to 11th of July, and it will be held again at Uzes.
So, fingers crossed that the much needed vaccines will all go ahead as planned, and we can get back to some sort of normality, and at last hit the road for new adventures.
Check out Le Temp Jadis #5 on their Facebook page if you are interested in a jaunt to the South of France.
Hi Brian hope all good and enjoying your freedom in Cornwall ! Even better Uzes is near Ales that sounds like a good reason to go

Hi Simon, all good here thank you, and yes we've come off lightly so far, down here in Gods own country. I trust you and Jo are well and safe too.
I've not visited Ales, but it's on my list, so hopefully next year I'll make it there.
We have a small convoy forming for the trip south, so fancy joining us? as I can assure you it's well worth the drive there.
Regards Brian :drunk:

Hi Brian ,Jo and I both fine thanks doing classic Le Mans so may make a road trip in my R8G if rebuild finished.All dependant on Covid & Boris and an agreement :doh:

Yes there's a lot hanging on Brexit at the moment, not to mention you know what, so who knows what the situation will be next summer. Great if you get the chance to blast through France in the R8G though. Stay positive and hopefully we will meet up in the not too distant future :drunk:

Back