Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Looking for ROOF RACK, RIMS, BODY parts and ACCESSORIES

ryanrenault4gtl

Enthusiast
Hello all,

Looking for a few things for my Renault 4TL 1988 to give it a new look.

Looking for -

Roof Rack - Original or similar vintage look
Rims/Wheels - Gordini or aftermarket rims, if tyres are also included I will be very interested
Interior Headlining - Any colour although Grey or a Dark colour would be preferable
Reverse light
Plastic Strips (Outer) for body panels
Mesh Grill front light covers
Additional front lights
Additional Gauges recommended for Oil/Water/Temp

If anyone has these spare or available to sell I would be very grateful and ready to take them off your hands.

Kindest Regards, Ryan

In addition to forum members you might like to check out Leboncoin (French classifieds)
Enter your desire in search box and select ‘tout en France’ or something like that :laughing: which means all of France of course - you will be surprised what you can find there including many selling excess parts of this type left over from the 4L challenge

Many thanks for your reply, and I have had a good look on the french classifieds. Often hard to find the right terminology to get what I´m looking for. Have managed to find a lot of things here in Spain where I am living at the moment. However, before my return to Wales with my R4 I´d like to try and find as many of these parts as I can.

At the moment I have managed to find a new -
Roof Rack - reserved and in excellent condition - 100eur
Full interior set in good condition - the vintage look set without headrests, in grey plus matching door panels - 100eur

My mechanic in this poky little town has managed to give it a real look over, changed what was necessary and now it runs like a watch. We may look into doing some of the paintwork and detailing here, though I was keen to just get it back mechanically sound and then go to my local garage back at home for a respray if possible. But I may try and see what the quote is like here for a full body respray and anti rust paint underneath the car too.

However, I am still on the hunt for the extra little bits, the tray to cover the boot space is impossible to find! One in grey or a dark colour would be perfect! Also looking for the original mats or a nice set that would fit well inside.

Back