Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Looking to buy, new member

emerald

Hi all,
must say i`m impressed with the sight and heartened to find so many fans of the Fab 4! I am looking to buy a Renault 4 hoping it is taxed and tested so please let me know if one is available. I live in Norfolk but don`t mind travelling for the right car. I have had 2 in the past and also a van which I toured around Ireland in. It was the ladderback type so it was great to gaze up at the stars at night whilst curled up in the sleeping bag.
My first experience of driving the R4 was when I borrowed my mums car Ruby for the afternoon..we fell in love and so she was returned to mum 3 months later when I had bought my own!! Mum was fine as she had a beetle and a tranny van at the time.
Anyway thats me for now, Emerald Violet,
Hope to hear from you about my long awaited purchase :)

Welcome to the forum,

There are a few places on the internet to keep your eyes on: http://www.renault4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=253 or you might be really lucky and find one in the paper. They are getting rare these days, and only one or two might come up every week during the summer. There are more abroad (with less rust) if you fancy a trip.

Back