Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Macedonia

John Doe

Enthusiast
I've been to Macedonia, there are lots and lots of old cars over there, here are some pictures...

R5 Alpine...
alpine14ck.jpg

alpine28rq.jpg

alpine33lg.jpg

It's good to see a photo of the Renault 6. I've only ever seem one in real life. Rene's Renault Pages suggest there are at least 6 left.

Looks very sunny in the photos. I'm envious - it was hailing here yesterday!

Some of the cars have a lot of bodywork damage - are the drivers reckless over there:>)

Steve

ps - can someone tell me how to use smilies - I can't fathom it out!!!

Nice pictures :) I live litlle to the north,and situation is almost same,there are plenty of old cars.Couple of R10 one R6 dozens of 2CVs and R4s

Nice place if you like old cars :)

But they are in not so good condition :(

I will take some pictures and post them later ;)

There are many 4's still going strong over here in Spain, but the sixes are dying (or disappearing) fast now. They are regarded as real old farts cars, and you can hardly give them away. It would not be a bad idea to have a section on the forum dedicated to them though, because although they are not a 4, it is only the body and interior that separates the two, from what I can see.

I like the Renault 6, and I think it is the same as the Renault 4 underneath. But there aren't many around which is a shame, and a separate forum for the Renault 6 would probably be a bit quiet.

I'd expect any Renault 6 owner would join in with the Renault 4 forums, and they'd be more than welcome. It's be good to help save some Renault 6s.

Back