Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Me...In France

Hello everyone, You all know my dad "Greeney in France". As you all know he has just restored my Renault 4L which he has passed it down to me! YAY!
I Love the little thing, it's quite funny how much character it has especially for a car. I have just bought a stereo and speakers for her (just hoping they don't blow the thing up LOL!!)
Just waiting for my dad to fit them, so hurry him up everyone...:)
I'm not very technically minded but maybe with all the discussions you have and questions i might be able to surprise him. I love her to bits and i want to know much more about her! "Oh i know how to change a wheel" so not all bad!
Just thought I'd make myself known....

Cat

This is my baby...x:)

• Tylers low for internet.jpg
    Tylers low for internet.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 135
Welcome to the forum. How's the car going? Looked smashing from Greeney's photos. Were all the custom bits really your ideas? Or hot rod tendancies from the builder?

mmmm...might be

MMMMmm...well some of them were my idea's... There are some more extras on there now like spoilers and neons carefully crafted by daddy Greeney...LOL no only joking but there is a cat sticker on the front and a bagpuss on the parcel shelf. mwahhh... she is going strong. thanks for your warm welcome though.

I've found the thread about the restoration: http://www.renault4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=8414#post8414

Some photos removed from there :D

I think the old dear is in good taste now. Though could be in need of brightening up now the hubcaps have gone. A tasteful cat sticker might be enough, but I've not seen one with a spoler and underfloor lighting - could be worth a shot once the old git has gotten around to fitting the radio. :hug:

Bonjour Petit Vert and welcome. You are very lucky to have such a fantastic first car. Your dad has made a great job of it. You'll have many great adventures with it. Have you named it yet? Bon Voyage.:)

Dad said slightly less of the old please, but i totally agree but i only eough money for the stereo and speakers the cat sticker is fab. Dad still hasn't put the green paint splodges on it yet, but now to simple things he just wants circles and i was like NO way lol!! i want my splodges!
Brian...yes it is a fantastic car, i start it everyday and on sunday's i take it down the road when the police are less likely to be lerking around mwahhh...she is named and she is called CAT as i have a sticker of a pus cat just above the screen, it took dad hours to put that on as he is a virgo..It HAD to be straight and in the middle lol but yes i am so very pleased with her, but my friends dont want to know! they wont get in it but i dont care, their loss!

hi little greeney (petit vert ?)

welcome to R4 land , nice car youve got
hasnt your dad let you have those alloy wheels he bought of e bay or are they on his van by now ?
not sure how old you are but my 18 yr old son is no where near as keen on R4s as i was at that age (changed my first 4 engine aged 14 )

have you got a beret yet , mine is too hot in the sun

have fun

paul

:(

Hello thank you for your welcome, i love the little things, i wasn't so keen to start with, i don't know weather i should say this i prefer them to the 2CV by a mile. I'm 17 at the moment but will be 18 in august. A friend is bringing the wheels over when he comes over next but i don't know when that'll be but i'm ok with the ones i have on there. They funky but shinny too! I WANT my splodges on there next, but we have friends coming over so he has been sorting out the little house so i will let him off this time....
NO i haven't got a beret!!! I only modeled it for him cause i look sooooo much better in it:hug: but i will never wear one AGAIN!!! lOl.

Bonjour Little Greeney

..Where is Dad?

He has been very quiet on the site - Perhaps he has been very busy charging the DS21's battery or he has he gone and got himself locked in his bread oven again?

Your car looks fab - Surprising what a black grill can do hey?

Did you like the Big Tiger pic?

• 11222833.Small_renault4.jpg
    11222833.Small_renault4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
hehe

Yes i did, and i love the car, even the colour would grow on me!
dad has been busy yes with mag's and ebay stuff but i will let him know you are after him lol

Glad you liked the grill, u didnt comment on it though! :( But hey ho

the sun is shinning and i have just been looking at it today! A friend is over at the moment with his Jaguar MRK2 British racing green, so i have been oggaling at that today!

spea soon

little greeney x

Back