Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

more free stuff (points)

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
does any body want some early points
got 10 sets genuine renault ducellier in sealed bags part no 0854725600 fits small body distributor 845 cc only
also 3 sets Sev Marchal 7701003813
and 3 sets Sev marchal 7701025246 (hex key adjust type)
free to people sending me stamped adressed envolopes
PM first and i will give you my adress
these will definitly fit in your letter box unless you are greedy and want them all
more stuff to follow as and when i find it (some may be free as well)

• IMAGE_050.jpg
    IMAGE_050.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 528
Feel free to actually sell stuff on the forum mr-reno. If you are prepared to help others out you might as well end up with a few pints out of it yourself. Don't worry about the selling/spam thing - spammers rarely sell parts for elderly Renaults so there's little chance of confusion.

Having said that I'd be up for a set of points for a future project (1965 car). No idea which kind though - I'll look in the barn come the weekend and check back then if there are still some available.

I would like a set of your points if any are still available and if they were suitable for a 1988 850 engine. But as they are early parts they might not fit.

hi daverax
think you will find that all the points i have are probably only going to fit pre 1976 cars maybe pre 1980 with tiny distributor caps (50mm maybe diameter)
i must have more sets of points than there are old r4s left in uk
cant bring myself to throw them away though (maybe they fit dauphines?)

paul

quick update as thread is now further up
probably mentioned somewhere else on forum ,have found afurther supply of new points various types of EARLY ones (all genuine not nasty aftermarket copys )
will post details later as some look to be different to previous listings

think i have got more points than there are early R4s left in the uk !!

feel free to try and prove me wrong, especially as postoffice is back to normal now ?

Sending to the U.S.

Hello!
I am wondering if you have a Paypal account so I could just send you the funds for postage instead of mailing an envelope since the post office told me that the US postage would not be good in the UK. Please let me know as my dad really needs these! Thank you SO much!! Cheers...Lisa

paypal

hi yes i have got paypal but have only used it for ebay purchases and sales
it is linked to my email account paul.cunningham@orange.net
but i cant always log in to acess mail :(
no idea how much postage will be as not expert on international sales but send me your adress and i will give it a go

Hello!
I sent you the exact address to your email but in case you don't get it, the address here is
1270 N. La Loma Circle
Anaheim CA 92806
(this is actually our work address)
Thank you very much!!
Lisa

any points still available?

I am rebuilding a 1973 or so Continental engine and need a set of points for the distributor. After scouring Michigan, I discovered that the part number I was looking for was for a solex distributor and might still be supplied by Renault. 7701003813. I looked online and found your 2007 post. You may not still have any of these free points left, but might you have an idea of how to order a set and from where? Thanks.

Back