Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Need bodywork doing and parts

sshermand

Enthusiast
Hi ya,
I am looking for somebody who has experience doing great body jobs on Renault 4s- my one needs panels replacing -2 front wings,and a complete paint job(however, underneath is as clean as a whistle). Also, looking for a couple of tartan front seats,and other bits and pieces for the interior. Can anybody help ? Any help much appreciated.

Where do you live?? It would be useful to know as many of us here who live in various parts of the UK will have their own local recommendations - or are you prepared to travel?

Hi there !
I am in the North London area, but willing to travel if it will be cost-effective and if the work will be done properly. Perhaps within a hundred miles or so.And also is it still possible to buy bumpers from Renault ?as mine are rather bashed up .Cheers
sshermand

Right, you're fairly 'local'. I can thoroughly recommend this man. Apart from Minis he carries out paintwork and restoration on all cars. His work is 110% - you will not be disappointed. Easy for you to get to - M11, A120 and a couple of local roads. Expect a very good job but don't expect a quick 'blow over' as this man is a craftsman. He only uses 2 pack paint and has his own oven. He estimates on Saturday mornings only.

On this website are names of parts suppliers - bumpers and wings should not be a problem. Liam also can help with second-hand parts.

http://www.essex-mini.co.uk/

Hi ya,
i will try that place body shop in Essex- thanks Steve.Anyway,Liam the list of items are (If poss- i hasten to add) two front seats -red and blue checked, a back grey shelf, a back bumper,and a front grill all for a 1986 GTL model.
Appreciate what can be done. Anyway no worries either way.Cheers

Back