Réparateur d'automobiles

newbie here

lagunatic*

Enthusiast
hello, im new!
thought id introduce myself!
i drive a laguna 96. from bristol! :D

Welcome to the forum Steve,

I had a look at the Bristol Cruise website. Looks like you have some fun down there. I take it the Laguna is modified - what sort of things have you done to it?

yeah bristol cruise is a good laugh, full of spam, dont worry im not here to spam! yeah the laguna is modified, hope modifiers are welcome here! got front bumper, side skirts, undercar neons, doors smothed with focus side repeaters, spoiler and a bit of a boot build? taking it to weston wheels on sunday, got a place on the bristol cruise stand!

Excellent. I have a history of fiddling with cars. I like to keep them standard from the outside but fit big engines. Funnily enough my Renault is completely standard. Not quite sure why - I suppose it works so I've left it that way.

Go on - post a photo of your Laguna.

well ok,

CARFRO2.jpg

hope this comes out, wot u think? i dont mind positive or negative critasismgot used to it now, i know theres alot of people that dont like modified cars! oh well, i ike it :D

front bumper and bonnet ruin it, the skirts, wheels and even rear spolier look ok in that pic

What's under the bonnet mechanically/mods wise? I'm thinking a Safrane Biturbo setup with a vent like that.....

no i think its the second least powerfull,lol. its just a 2.0l 8v with induction kit. :) i cant afford insurance for more powerfull model but i just love the seats realy there soo comfortable!

That's hideous (sorry!), but no worse than the original which was bland beyond belief. At least it's individual though, and you'd never lose it in a car park - I can see where you're coming from, am almost glad you did it (although it's definitely not my type of thing), and love your sense of humour regarding the engine option (it would be better still if it was a rattling old non-turbo diesel!!!). Paint it lime green for real style...

Back