Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Off on a round-trip in Denmark

Niels Svane

Renault 4TL '83, 1B1 845cc engine, Ducellier diz
So now the 4 is packed and ready for a 12-1800km trip round Denmark the next seven ish days Both my codrivers had to sign out due to personal problems, so now it's a solo-trip, meeting up with whoever wants to en route.

The car has been driving daily the last month, is topped up with water and oil, and I don't think there will be any issues other than a bit of pressure in the fuel system on warm days.

Have a nice summer everyone!IMG_20210719_151819412.jpg

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Hej Niels,
me and the Roffmobile will be zooming through Denmark via Storebeltsbroen pressing on to Rødbyhavn (to Puttgarten)
-if you're in the vicinity tomorrow mid-day(ish) we could have a cupper en-route -R.

Niels Svane

Renault 4TL '83, 1B1 845cc engine, Ducellier diz
Hej Niels,
me and the Roffmobile will be zooming through Denmark via Storebeltsbroen pressing on to Rødbyhavn (to Puttgarten)
-if you're in the vicinity tomorrow mid-day(ish) we could have a cupper en-route -R.
Hi Reid! Sorry but I'm in the other end of the country (Jylland) the first days. I would've liked to meet you though! Another time then

reidalpine

Enthusiast
hi again niels,we zoomed past at sonic-speed to catch a ferry to be able to meet up with friends in lübeck so would only have been
hi and bye anyway Next time/-reid