Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Other Cars Discussion

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
I couldn't resist a category for other cars. I know of two Renault 4 owners who also run a Citroen DS and one with a series of odd plastic cars from the '60s. What oddities do you run?

:D

It must be something about French cars!!

I too have more than a passion for the Renault 4. I have a Citroen DS and a Citroen 'H Van' which is a camper, and a Dyane (waiting to be repaired). My son has a Dyane too.
We have been to Citroen rallies as far away as Austria and Italy with the 'H' and have done two weddings in the 'DS'. I just can't get into 2CV's though, they don't do it for us like the R4 does.
Oh and my work horse is of course a diesel Savanna!

CJ

You have the coolest colection of cars. The DS and the grumpy van have long been on my list of vehicles I would like to own, but I've not got around to owning either yet. The French auto industry was amazingly innovative after the war. It's incredible to think the DS was launched at about the same time as the Austin Cambridge. Can you imagine what went through the minds of the designers at Longbridge when the DS came out.

Here are some photos sent by Chris: His (previous) immaculate Renault 4, the DS, and the H van (the blue one):

Blue-R4-5.jpg

Wedding-Bliss.JPG

Hx2.jpg

Back