Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Parts from "auto doc"

Domsky

Enthusiast
I recently bought all the brakes and bearings from them , they seem to have good selection of parts for r4
And very good prices for example
Front discs trw 12 pounds front bearing 20

I think it's worth to have look ;)

I used autodoc and its siblings sites few times for both my R4 and my Volvo 940. The prices are unquestionably good, you have just to pay attention that they send exactly what you asked (speaking of brand of the spare).

...and then try dealing with their after-sales customer service! :o:doh:
I was lucky enough to have my dad doing it for me.
And in my experience they're bad, but -speaking for Italy- mister-auto is way worse. They're more expensive and absolutely deaf to any reclaim. Plus on the last 5 orders they never respected the shipment times, saying every time I was unlucky and it may happens. I agree, it may happens once, twice... not five times in a row!

I was lucky enough to have my dad doing it for me.
And in my experience they're bad, but -speaking for Italy- mister-auto is way worse. They're more expensive and absolutely deaf to any reclaim. Plus on the last 5 orders they never respected the shipment times, saying every time I was unlucky and it may happens. I agree, it may happens once, twice... not five times in a row!
I live in ireland and i can confirm mister auto it's absolute shit.
But i was was buying things from auto doc meny times , and only once they sent diferent brand, you wait ages for the goods , but if that's mean im saving couple of hundred euros im fine with it,
Recently i had to email them and it was frustrating because they seemed nevercread full email , so they would answer only part of my question, or answer was unrelated to my question
But finally i managed to sort the issue, so from my overall experience is good

I live in ireland and i can confirm mister auto it's absolute shit.
But i was was buying things from auto doc meny times , and only once they sent diferent brand, you wait ages for the goods , but if that's mean im saving couple of hundred euros im fine with it,
Recently i had to email them and it was frustrating because they seemed nevercread full email , so they would answer only part of my question, or answer was unrelated to my question
But finally i managed to sort the issue, so from my overall experience is good
Honestly in the past I've been quite happy with mister-auto, they were quick enough and fairly cheap.
But in the last couple of years they dramaticaly dropped the punctuality, the customer care simply isn't care at all, and the prices are higher then the competitors and not supported by a better service.

So my package arrived
And all parts are proper brands, so im very happy all of this costed me 218 pounds (but im vat registered so when they dispatch the parts from abroadthey don't charge me vat ) :)

• 20190205_101436.jpg
    20190205_101436.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190205_101350.jpg
    20190205_101350.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190205_101424.jpg
    20190205_101424.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20190205_101418.jpg
    20190205_101418.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 0