Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Photo use permission

selwonk

Enthusiast
Hi folks

Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I run Renault Forums in the UK and I'm just looking at sending all of our members an electronic Christmas card

I found this photo on your site:

R4-snow.jpg

It would be perfect for the card so I would like to seek permission to use it

Kind regards

MK

Mike Knowles

Nice idea to use it as a Renault Christmas card. I'd appreciate a tiny little watermark on the picture saying it came from renault4.co.uk so that it doesn't get posted around the internet without credit, but otherwise feel free to use it.

Thanks for asking too.

Nice idea to use it as a Renault Christmas card. I'd appreciate a tiny little watermark on the picture saying it came from renault4.co.uk so that it doesn't get posted around the internet without credit, but otherwise feel free to use it.

Thanks for asking too.
Thanks very much. Not sure what's happening but if we do go ahead a) I'll let you know and b) I'll watermark it for you

Regards

MK

Looks very good - although are snowflakes supposed to be turquoise? Nice idea to send a Christmas card to forum members.

I'll probably have a go at our first ever forum newsletter in a couple of months once we've finalised dates for the "slow car club" drag racing.

This Christmas there will be no cards from Clementine. This year my family are avoiding all that commercial stuff (we've decided it's all just a mind game devised by retailers).

This year we're planning to get together for a few days to enjoy each others company. First Christmas I've actually looked forward to in a long time.

Back