Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Practical Classics Mags

Bluebell

Enthusiast
Would anyone like about 250 Practical Classics magazines? They date from 1980 until 2007. Free if collected. I'm moving house and it's a shame if I can't find a good home for them.

Rudi? Something to read while convalescing? We would be very happy to deliver to you in sunny N.Yorkshire.

@bluebell:

Hello, i'm very interesting to get those magazins...

Pleas contact me to mali.mojster@yahoo.com

@Bluebell

Yes, you can come. The weather is a lit of bit cloudy...! But there is no snow under the 1000 meters height above the sea level...

You can bring the swimwear, i will take you to the thermal springs...! It's not necessarily to know swimming:)

joke:
What about to send to slovenia?

Hi vlk,
Very tempting to try the hot springs. Even in sunny Leeds it's been a bit dark and wet today.

I think the cost of sending the magazines would be too great. They make a pile that reaches to the level of my desk from the floor, 75cm, and are very heavy. :(

I would be happy totake them off your hands, if you havn't found a home already

I'd be very happy to pass them on to anyone who would pick them up from Leeds. Or we could take them to malcolm's near Bedford when we go for a bit of welding in early March. That's near you, isn't it?

By the way there's not a lot of Renault 4s in them, but very interesting all the same.

@Bluebell:

I know that the shiping cost me too much, but if the road turns you to the slovenia, my offer still is in the game:), and a cold bottle of beer..!

Big greetings from slovenia....

Thanks vlk, it might be the excuse I need to venture to new and exciting places. I googled Slovenia and it really does sound very interesting indeed.

Leeds is fine, I love driving, just let me know a couple of good times to pick them up and I'm sure we can sort something out.

Bluebell,thanks for the offer but i'm a subscriber to Practical Classics myself, the car's in there somewhere in the Readers Cars section.
My recuperation's being taken care of by way of getting the R4 back on the road, followed by the Kawasaki, hopefully starting a welding course when i'm given the green light, and setting about the VW Fastback which is now languishing on the front lawn, think i'm going the understated Hot Rod route with it as it's too far gone to restore.
Give me plenty of welding practice though!
Obviously this is all happenning 'in due course', as i'm currently emulating the VW, ie languishing, and simply enjoying being home.

Wishing you a trouble/glitch free house move, Rudi.

Back