Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4/4L meet at Paul Ricard

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Yo gangmembers! anyone considering attending this do way down S. of France this summer?? We're to deliver some rather large Alpine-parts to our very good friend in Grasse
Have to don my old O.L.D roofrack and thought of attending this meet
we're told it's just an hour and a half from Grasse on the Autoroute..
-It would'we been nice to meet up with some friendly faces from old Blighty ! -I'll bring some REAL alcyhol from Norwayland.You'd only have to bring steady stool comfortable
for long sleep
-Reid.

Hello Reid. Very sorry to have to tell you, but the organisers of this event have had to pull the proverbial plug this year, so it's not going ahead for whatever reason. However they are hoping to put it on next year, so here's hoping, but I'm not holding my breath in anticipation.
All the best, Brian.

Hi Brian-Thanx much for update. Sad to hear it's been cancelled since we always like to combine holiday with an event.. -Reid

Hi Reid, so, how about a road trip to Italy in September, R4 Festival. I went last year, it was brilliant. Care to join me?
Regards Brian.

Hi Brian-
that would have been a blast ,but too soon for us to decide as of yet. We're set on going to France (Grasse) also to deliver a pile of Alpine-parts to our friend
as we're going to look into hiring b4 evnt.buying a spot in France -so need time to roam around to find a nice place in a nice place so to speak. And as being
The original procrastinator that could easily take some time..but I will make a note of the Italian dates and come back to you on that one! All the best/-Reid.

Hi Reid, how exciting, a place in le Belle France, great thing to do, and I wish you happy times in your holiday abode, or is it full time? Can I visit please?
In the meantime, plenty of time to think about an Italian trip, so yes, let me know if you are keen on a Tuscan adventure, and that of course applies to anyone else who is up for it out there in Quatrelle land.
Kind regards Brian.

Back