Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

r4 bonnet wanted

stevemgr

Enthusiast
hi, i looking for a good bonnet for a renault 4 {1986}...any out there??
Thanks ... Steve {sj.illingATbtinternet.com} [ AT=@] ;);)

Ive got a near complete r4{1980ish} that im breaking....{no rear bumper,bonnet u/s}
mail me if there are any bits that i may be able to help you with.. thnx:yellowre:

could really do with a good s/h bonnet for a 1986 renault 4 ...has anybody got one that i could buy?? please....

They are a bit thin on the ground. I have a GTL bonnet with a bit of rust and a few dents if it's of any use.

Renault used to have them at very competitive prices. They were less than £100 from memory, but their prices have gone up over the last year. Still well worth checking with them. Otherwise Der Fransoze have them http://www.franzose.de/en/Renault/R4/Motorhaube-Frontbleche-Kuehlergrill/ but you'd need to figure out shipping.

Melcolm, thanks for getting in touch about the bonnet, would you please ring my mobile 07526415098 to discuss it, thank you :)

No responce about a bonnet for my mate's r4......... So i enquired at Crossroads Garage {Renault main dealer,Oxford motor park,}and today i took delivery of a Brand New Renault 4 Bonnet !!!! only £170inc VAT. I could not believe that a new r4 bonnet would be in stock!!!!! now thats impressive....:D

Back