Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 brake servo (mobility) other spares (free)

benchseat

Enthusiast
I'm having a further downsize of my R4 parts heap. There are two "hulks" and a large number of doors, driveshafts etc. I also have a (very old, non-functional, possibly useable as an example to copy if anyone wants to make a real curiosity) brake servo system for a disabled driver (previously fitted to a 1975 R4). If anyone would like to bring a trailer and take away whatever they want (free), let me know - much of this stuff will go to the skip in about two weeks (end of May). Location - 20 minutes from J8 on the M5. Contact through this posting, or phone 01531-670634.
I also have a very large number of smaller spares for mainly 1970s R4s - a few NOS, mainly second hand (good working order). If anyone wants to view and give me an offer for the lot, please contact.

chromw grille and bumpers by chance
poss a distributor too for a GTL?

thanks
matt

part enq

hey there.....hope your heap of spares is not yet extinguished.......i am after a cooling fan as mine has seized up while doing an engine swap.....can you oblige???? also i dont suppose you have any lhd interior parts....many thanks mike

I have a spare cooling fan for an 845cc (fanbelt) - but I think you are after the electric GTL type? No LHD stuff, sorry.

Back