Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 for sale

Liam4R4SPARES

Enthusiast
Hi, have a R4 that i would like to sell .It is a 1985 LHD version from Spain that is white in colour , black grille,chrome wheel trims, brown interior runs well and has approx 70,000ish miles on the clock .It is not a entry level R4 [i.e a restoration project ]but is bodily is a bit scruffy but would be transformed with a set of wings [very cheap] and a quick lick of paint.It is a MOT failure and i have a list of the items it failed on if required.One of the items is a small bit of welding that i would be happy to do or alternativley i could do none of the items and you can buy it as is or i will do all the items for the MOT for a agreed price.Basically you have whatever option you like .Come and view and have a chat.I am away on my hols on the 3rd of March for three weeks so during this i cannot be contacted.I am based in Henley on Thames, Oxon .I am also in the process of moving house so car is priced to sell .

• R4.jpg
    R4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
Renault 4 for Sale

Hi,

I am interested in the R4 and was wondering if you could contact me about it. I would like to pop over and take a look as I live fairly local to you. Please contact me on 07729 482035.

Thanks,
:)

Hi, never saw you on sunday ? A photo of it has now been added [Thanks Malcolm] should you our anyone else be interested ? base price with the welding done is £250.

Hi Liam,

Thanks for the reply and apologies for not showing on Sunday. I tried to contact you yesterday but it just rang. I am very busy at the mo and will try and get to view before you go away if I possibly can.

Many thanks.

Hi, will be about tonight so give me a call but not before 7 as i have a date with some pancakes [forget birthdays and christmas Shrove tuesday is a winner for me ] .Number again is 01491 411564 .

I know someone up here who wants a R4. I notice the car is on a trailer. Would you be prepared to deliver in exchange for the price of a considerable quantity of Indian food? :wink:

Is the rust just in the corner of the floor or somewhere more horrible?

Hi,
i have been a bit lazy and have not had a real proper look but for what i saw it was a very easy bit on the flat floor kinda runing parallel with the torsion bar that is why i have offered to do the welding.I can ask my friend on delivery cost ! where is it you would like it delivered ?

Probably Bedford would be the best place so I could sort it out. I'll send them a mail to see if they are interested. What's the engine size?

Back