Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 GTL electric cooling fan wanted.

roodini

Enthusiast
If anyone has a spare electric cooling fan for a Renault 4 GTL could you please contact me either via the forum or on edwardsrudi*aol.com
Be nice if someone up here in the sunny North had one, (save on postage!).:wink:

Thanks one and all, Rudi.:cool:

Malcolm your courier has just delivered the fan and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it was totally unexpected.
I hope that someday I can do someone a similar favour.
Once again, thanks.

Rudi.

p.s. Nice to see Uncle Claude back seat driving!

Glad to be of some help. The fan came from a box of bits that Ian Stanbury dropped off here when he last visited. I'm slowly finding new homes for the parts, Renaultlove's car is sporting a mirror from the same box.

The fan should be alright though I don't think it's been used for a while. We'll probably be seeing more of Great Uncle Claud on the forum soon - photos were taken while I welded up bits of Bluebell's car at the weekend.

Anyone got a radio?

Yes, Great Uncle Claude visited Clementine's garage and did a bit of welding on Ermintrude at the weekend. Here he is looking a bit sad as he tried to fit a radio which promptly smouldered.

Would anyone have an old spare radio that might do for Ermintrude? Just a couple of knobs that twiddle, nothing fancy or new.

• weldingavatar.jpg
    weldingavatar.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 91
Back