Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 plus parts in France & Parts for sale Scotland

Katy

Enthusiast
I saw the Magic Roundabout car - just had to get one too.and I did - two years ago a 1985 silver version with tartan trim - lovely clean car.

Thing is - it was taken to France with its new MOT which expired in March 2004 and because I was too ill to bring it back to the UK - it has sat there looking forlorn - allbeit garaged. Anyway the car is up for grabs if anyone is interested. It has a brand new battery and lots of spares - wings, doors, exhaust pipe, wheel but in France in Provence.

Apart from that - the rest of spares are here in Glasgow - in my flat no less! I would like to find a home for these parts as I need to clear the space - so ther is a steering wheel, front and rear bumpers, radiator, wheel with good tyre, front door hinge panel (brand new) and rear door hinge panel. Oh and what looks like an alternator?? :?: I have to get sid of these things in Glasgow very quickly so please do get in touch with me.

You saw Florence the Magic Roundabout car in the flesh? Where did you see her? Brings back memories - she stopped being a Magic Roundabout car in 1995.

I saw it on the website and was very much taken with it .. thought it would be lovely to have somethink of that ilk en France..... as it was - there was a fanastic amount of enthusiasm from other drivers and indeed people when they saw that which had been used both by the Gendarmerie and La Poste with British number plates and of course, right hand drive - you know the kind of thing - smiles, beeping and the odd coversation..
It used to be like that years back when I had a 2CV !!!

Back