Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 van anti-roll bars wanted.

roodini

Enthusiast
I'm after a set of (front and rear) anti-roll bars from a van for my GTL, if anyone's breaking a van, knows someone who's breaking one, simply has a set lying around etc, or even has any ideas as to where I might get a set, could you please let me know via the forum.

Thanks, Rudi.

hi rudi (again) just to let you know mk1 5 inc gordini and turbo also fit had to use turbo 1 on mine as it has a little downwards kinked section to clear floor change several diff diameters are used cant remember what size on mine though , could be some hiding in my garage if you draw a blank elsewhere
paul

Hi Paul, if you've got some hiding in your garage that would save me more futile searching.
I've been looking for some time now, too no avail, pm me if you do come accross a set.

Thanks, Rudi.

I have a pair of anti-roll bars from a "poor road" saloon (same as on vans). If you cannot find them anywhere else, I can help you. Do your rear suspension arms have the anti roll bar mounting points?

That would be great Angel as I seem to be having no luck here! The rear suspension arms do have mounting points on them, I assume they're for the anti roll bars. Do you have the fittings as well?
Any pictures of the vans anti roll set up would be appreciated, anyone.
Angel, pm me regarding cost/postage etc, and thanks.

Rudi.

hi rudi
while wandering round my friends garden taking estafette pics remembered breaking gordini powered f6 van last year thought we kept suspension parts somewhere
no sign of any rear ones yet but found varoius fronts of diff diameters see pic,problem seems to be end bushes/link rubber in poor condition on some , going back there friday will take measurements on best condition ones
do you know what dia is standard and what dia you want

extra points if you guess correctly car on trailer
paul

• IMAGE_018.jpg
    IMAGE_018.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for the offer Paul but Agelos has a front/rear set from a van that he's just pricing the postage for.
No idea as to the identity of the remains of the car on the trailer, might want to try flogging it to Malcolm as a restoration project, (he's mad you know).

Cheers Paul, Rudi.

well done turbo 2 (mid engined )
now theres a thought or has that been done already
paul

Back