Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Wanted

pinkpenguindog

Enthusiast
That's it, it's as simple as that, I now NEED an R4.

TL or GTL

Any colour

... but must be sound both mechanically and bodily

I'm near Newport, South Wales but am willing to travel for the right car; so, if you have that car, send me a private message through the forum and i'll get back to you.

PPD

That rules all of mine out. Can it be LHD? Some of the cars on eBay France recently have looked quite good - might be an excuse for a holiday.

Most of the UK cars I've seen recently have rot in all the wrong places. That inner rear suspension mounting seems to be causing a problem on most cars, but it can be properly repaired for £600 ish if you see an otherwise good car with that problem. What is your max budget? Is it enough to give Derek at Renospeed a call to see if he'll build you a good one?

Oh, Clementine

What has gone wrong with them since I sold my blue TL in 1981?

I remember there were lots of them around and they were in good condition, too.

I've got a reasonable budget and Derek at Renospeed may well be the answer. The one thing I don't have is time - I'm not able to spend many weekends on the quest; another reason for wanting one that will require minimal maintenance. It'll be very much a 'high days and holidays car'.

PPD

That's it, it's as simple as that, I now NEED an R4.

TL or GTL

Any colour

I'm near Newport, South Wales but am willing to travel for the right car; so, if you have that car, send me a private message through the forum and i'll get back to you.

PPD

Nearly bagged one...

...but not quite fast enough. So, I'm still looking for an R4, TL or GTL, any colour ... but must be sound both mechanically and bodily

I'm near Newport, South Wales but am willing to travel for the right car; so, if you have that car, send me a private message through the forum and I'll get back to you.

PPD

Back