Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R5 alpine turbo for Sale

ggcton

Enthusiast
I have advertised my R 5 alpine turbo for sale at £3650 (less than I paid for it last summer) with a view of buying a good R6, R4 van or earlier R4.

The 5 is a french import with a huge amount of history and is rust free and mechanically sound. I have posted what the previous owner said about it on the 5 forum.

"I can't believe it!!! Yes that's my old baby All my MINTY MINT Dini's, I sell them to people who seem very keen in owning the car, like my beautiful blue one etc..... but then they come back on the market soon after Anyway onwards and upwards. Thats a fantastic car with NO NO NO rust!!! brilliant engine, also it has an upgraded ignition module which makes it run SO MUCH better, unfortunately I only came to find out too late what a good upgrade it was. It also has the ultimate stainless exhaust system, all made by hand and it fits perfect. The rear bushes are brand new and everything works 100%. If only my A610 and T2 did not run me dry of money I would have no hesitation in buying it back! I really hope it goes to somebody who will cherish it and look after it, it really deserves it

Also to anyone who might be interested the left hand drive 5 Alpine/Gordini DID NOT COME with electric windows....."

Image009.jpg
[/IMG]

Image014.jpg
[/IMG]

Image008.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image013-1.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image011.jpg

The car is a very good example but I find the steering a bit heavy and with the performance I can see myself putting it through a hedge.

Mot until march 2112 tax November 2011

If you are interested ring John on 01507328364

There may be someone here who wants to trade.Gary

Last edited:
f4 van

hello there....love your gordini looks class....i noticed you were after a f4 van....i am having to regretfully sell my van so please check it out in photo albums....it is on page 3 the white one......it is superbly rust free and genuine paint....two previous owners from same family now showing 87,000 km's approx 55,000miles...plenty of tax and test and mechanically superb with tasteful extras ala gordini.....alas it was broken into recently and set fire to and is presently being repaired on insurance....no external or engine bay damage so will invisibly repair...let me know what you think...have only just decided to sell as i am moving to portugal to set up classic car restoration business and i would have to pay phenominal import charges to use my van over there....fair breaks my heart have had many of these but none anywhere close as pristine

Back