Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Radio Ga Ga and Housing Minister..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
Right I have had it with politicans waxing lyrical on the radio justifying having their snouts in the trough, I have had it with Radio 1,2,3 and 4, I have had it with Led Zepplin, Bob Seger, Bach, and Mariachi music so I selling my number two ladies detective radio consol and may even sell its wife, the Pioneer radio (with one button missing) to whom it has been married for a number of years.

Before putting it up on Ebay.fr, would anyone like to make me an off for it / them.

As a guide, Brian (with my help) sold a consol recently for £50 and the Pioneer I know is a collectors item - So lets say £100 the pair?

And barring Bluebell, would anyone like to hear my boating Tales of Two Ebays?

Grumpy of SE21

• DSC02911 e.jpg
    DSC02911 e.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC02912 e.jpg
    DSC02912 e.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 90
..Tale of two Ebays..

..How come no one was the slightest bit interested in hearing about my Tale of two Ebays?

Maybe its not related to an R4 but I will change the story to make it relevant if anyone wants to hear it?

• wow 1 a.jpg
    wow 1 a.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 49
I'm having a big eBay session at the moment. Clearing the house and workshop of anything that's un-necessary. Furniture makes rooms difficult to vacuum after all.

I have no idea how you can sell radio consoles at such prices. Could you do an eBay tutorial as well as a tale of 2 eBays? I've never been able to figure out the knack, though have never been bothered to find out how much similar bits sell for which might be part of the problem.

..Here is my tutorial Malcolm..

..Sell R4 bits on French Ebay and sell Boats on English Ebay is my advice.

Sadly I have decided that my Tale of Two Ebays is actually far too boring to repeat, except beware French bidders not honouring their contractual obligations!!

R4 bits on French eBay makes sense - much more of a market over there. I found a box of Mercedes bits which are doing well at the moment, and might try out some 850cc con rods soon.

The French are probably just doing their own thing on eBay.

Back