Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Reconditioned low mileage 1986 R4 for Sale - Rare Opportunity

S Parker

As I am planning to move 'south' from my home in North Somerset soon, I am reluctantly coming to terms with the fact I will have to sell my beloved blue R4 as it drifts towards 'classic car' status.

It has only 63,000 (genuine) miles on the clock and is kept in a garage at all times (apart from when I am driving!). Over the summer it underwent a complete engine rebuild including; skimming the rocker head, new gasket set, spark plugs, air filter, oil change and filter. The bodywork is in decent condition although the passenger-side front wing needs a little TLC (see video). The interior is in excellent condition. Taxed until April 24 and MoT until October 24.

The price is £6,500. (Please note I won't accept any less. I have had R4s on and off for over 40 years, so I am fully aware of the value of mine !!)

Hi Mr Parker, I am very interested in your Renault 4. Is it still for sale? If so could you kindly call me on 07885 984918? Regards, Richard Morris

Hello, I am interested in buying your car at the asking price. Please call me if you haven't already sold it (and indeed if you have...) Thank you.
Mark 07540 305213

Hi, is this still available? Could you txt me either way and let me know (07969606342)
Thanks Sandra

Back