Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 at British Motor Museum "Gaydon Gathering" on Tuesday June 8th

Eccles60

First Renault 4 after 40 years waiting
Just in case anyone's around Gaydon next Tuesday evening, all being well my Renault 4 will be attending the informal early evening event called "Gaydon Gathering".

I'm hoping to be able to persuade the curator to mention my car and the 60 year thing while she's on the Tannoy banging on about a couple of veteran British cars being driven around the arena. Since I work for her I'm in with a chance...

Wish me luck!

Just in case anyone's around Gaydon next Tuesday evening, all being well my Renault 4 will be attending the informal early evening event called "Gaydon Gathering".

I'm hoping to be able to persuade the curator to mention my car and the 60 year thing while she's on the Tannoy banging on about a couple of veteran British cars being driven around the arena. Since I work for her I'm in with a chance...

Wish me luck!
My son sent me an instagram post of your car, taken from the GG, and I wondered who she belonged to! maybe the locals could make it for one in the future?
or to Gilks Garage in Kineton, or to caffeine & machine?

I need to get along to both of those! I'm told they are considering themed, informal gatherings at Gaydon: Italian, German, and hopefully French. GG must be worth posting; I have no idea how many local R4s there are. Cheers!

Wish me luck!
Madam Curator had a lot to say about the brace of veterans and managed to avoid mentioning the 4. Still, there's a Gaydon Gathering every month until September...

Back