Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 for restoration 1960s x 2 1980 x 1

benchseat

Enthusiast
I have three Renault 4's for sale as restoration projects (will need trailering). There are two mid-1960s 6-volt three-speed 1960s models and a B-reg. GTL. (i) 845cc E-reg. 1966, non-runner, complete but needs roof replacing (can provide spare (used) roof), engine rebuild and usual welding to chassis and lower bodywork, (ii) 845cc F-reg. 1966, non-runner, complete, partly dismantled, chassis OK, engine not seized, bodywork needs repairs, (iii) 1108cc GTL 1982, bodywork good, chassis repairable, no MOT but runner (190000 miles on clock!). Ill-health forces disposal (previous excuse for not starting them was lack of money). These machines require total restoration - not for the R4 novice. If you're knowledgeable about R4s and fancy a challenge please contact for further details. Price by negotiation (not high). All have V5s and I would prefer to sell to someone who intends to restore rather than break them.

R4 x 3 for resto (1st Jan.)

Sorry - Forgot to give contact details - phone 01531 670634 or via this site.

Seems a shame to let these cars be broken and for spares ! well especially the early ones .Might be a idea to put a couple of photo's on the site so that people just generally surfing the net may be interested.

Back