Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL 1985 b reg..for sale spares or repair

torro34

1985 Renault 4 GTL B Reg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renault 4 GTL 1985 'B reg ' 1108 cc, 5 door hatchback,white, umbrella stick gears, 1980's radio/cassette, brown interior with the new dashboad facia, 86,700 miles... needs some tlc to be put back on the road

Bad Points

from what i remember it needs welding underneath, rear passenger side, is firing on only 3 cylinders,rad needs replacing, have owned her for ten years been sitting for 6 years garaged, a loving lady that needs restoring.we travelled round europe with her and had no probs ..ren 5 parts can be used on this from what i remember..

I have two brand new rear wings for sale as well...as she needs both replacing so if u require them let me know...i also have a interior fan switch for the 2 speed fan...but that will need relocating....LET ME KNOW RE THESE PARTS AS I AM WILLING TO SELL THE WINGS SEPERATELY

She (Rena) has to go as i need the space in garage now so hopefully to the right person..

I will try and attempt to take some more pics...as they are needed...i do have two showing rear and side view of r/h/side...
Attached Images

added...17 /4/07..
well a couple of peeps have come to see her..the chassis is shot, so unless u have one, u can do a total swap or want the parts which there are lots, like the full interior , gearbox, doors, hatch, bonnet all in good nic.. let me know i really need to shift her now so please get back to me...on 07940 088156 or email..E31jeepers at aol.com (all one word no spaces)....still have two brand new rear wings for sale too..am based in Ealing... Thanks

pics are available to see on the 1st ad on page 2 of this site.., dated 26/2/07

Back