Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 parts for sale

chrisclark

Hi, I bought a house a couple of years ago from a Mr Britton who used to rebuild Renault 4's. Unfortunately or fortunately as you may see it, the previous owners did not bother to empty the many sheds on site, this has left us with many (I think 12 at the last count) Renault 4 doors (complete sets), stripped, treated and primed or painted (they have been in the shed nearly 3 years now and have not deteriorated at all). All of the doors come complete with all glass etc. and I am more than happy to provide photo's of any sets that people are interested in.

The catch is... I live in Jersey, Channel Islands, so before you even buy anything the cost to ship will probably be £50+. I would recommend one person buys the lot by coming over in a van and clears the sheds, if so, I will hardly charge anything for someone taking everything (also have lots of original wheels and new tyres), a spare windscreen or two I think.

You can either contact me by e-mail chris@springbankhouse.org or phone - 01534 874074

Now the important bit - deadlines - I need to get the shed empty so that I can remove them and start working on a bramble infested garden so if I don't hear anything by November, I am afraid (sacriledge as it is) they will be going to the local dump!

Back