Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Run 2008

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
Just had a letter from Derek Flavell about this years Renault 4 run. It's on Sunday 25th May starting at Junction 8 of the M20 (meet 10:00am for 11:00am start) finishing up at Belmont House near Faversham. Everyone is welcome on these runs - no need to be a member of any club.

Who is planning to be there this year? Should be plenty of space in R4s for anyone who doesn't have a working example.

well i hope to take part . the red F6 is motd till may 31st but rear w /bearings are very noisy so earplugs may be neccesary

i do have a plan B

having been on here a year now thought i may bring something else (uncanny timing as rescued it it from garage yesterday thinking wonder if there will be an R4 run this year )

has been hidden since 2001 when i repaired floor pans etc hoping the body work would fix it self

amazingly with a fresh battery it fired up and drove out

more pics to follow

• mini-IMAG0050.jpg
    mini-IMAG0050.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 137
  • mini-IMAG0055.jpg
    mini-IMAG0055.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 144
Would like to come along, but (this happened last year too) will be taking the R4 to Boulogne for the weekend, to do some vintage bicycle riding. So I'll just be over the water from you's! Have fun.

Matt

It would be very cool to see the yellow machine there. I'll most likely wind down myself (will set off early - we missed the start last year).

Everyone - Don't worry about your car being shiny - you should see what I turned up in last year. Anything roughly R4 shaped is fine.

Back