Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 5 mirror glass needed!

the_harrison

Enthusiast
Hi everyone! I am trying to find a replacement near side wing mirror glass for my 1981 Renault 5. Posting here as I think these are the same mirrors as fitted to some 80's Renault 4's (photo attached, correct me if I'm wrong!) Can anyone help? Many thanks, Tom

imgp01063_959.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried your local Renault garage? Failing that, carefully remove the drivers side one and get one cut to pattern at your local glass company.

Steve

Hi Steve

Unfortunately Renault have none left. Thanks for the tip about getting one cut - I hadn't thought of that!

Tom

For anyone having issues with their local dealer - Renault Leicester are helpful

Where in the U.K are you ? there is a local-ish yard to me with one in for sure[i scrapped the car myself] .Sorry i am just to busy to go over myself but it is in Oxfordshire [near a town called Wallinford].If it is within driving distance fom you ? i will give you the full address .

Hi Liam. I believe it's the same as some r4's. I'm just after the glass really but a complete mirror would be ok. If you can help that would be great. I'm in South Leicestershire so Oxford isn't too far. Thanks, Tom

Hi,
mirror including the postage will be £11 if you are interested ?let me know if you are and i will send you my details .
Thanks Liam

Back