Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault Mini 4

John Doe

Enthusiast
There was some talk about this car and we had few photos but I have found some more on the Spanish forum. The message was posted by Oscar_4Clan from Barcelona. This is a babelfish translation:

Today that I have a pellizquito of time, I will be useful to speak of the rarest model that it only existed in Uruguay, Mini Renault 4.

renaultmini4a.jpg

renaultmini4.jpg

Mini Renault 4, was an interesting product developed by the company Automotive Santa Rosa, from the mechanics of just sent Renault 4 in South American earth. From Argentina all the mechanics arrived, but the cowling, the mudguards and the calender, to which a body to the style Citroen Mehari was made him very. It did not have doors, it was type Pick Up and with canvas ceiling only in the cabin, which gave the aspect him of a small one to roadster. Nevertheless as it were little practical for his familiar use, them recarrozaba in the form of break.

11847276.png

The evolution of the model took to the version of the photography, a Pick Up of double cabin, that seen of profile seemed a Coupé.

p9240017.jpg

trasero.jpg

It was made during the decade of the 60, until principos of the 70. The premises where carrozaba this model still is existed. Propagandistic poster:

renaultmini4b.jpg

4cfc2d77.png

9050687b.jpg

f9062a02.png

Lamentably, to the being a unique model in Uruguay and fact artisan (and the consequent lack of spare parts), the great majority are in very badly been.

imgt.gif

image1201.jpg

f37d59b2.png

The truth is that it would be wonderful to obtain Mini 4 of Uruguay and to bring it here. I doubt that there is some by Europe. I hope that you have liked east news article.

Back