Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault Service tool

Milky

Enthusiast
Hi, having a good clear out and found a genuine angled Renault distributor adjusting spanner.This came from a old friend who was a Renault mechanic in the 70s.Excellent order and can be brought for £8 including the postage [UK].
Invaluable tool for adjusting the timing.I used it on a regular basis until i retired from R4 ownership ! I have since crossed to the dark side [VWs] but some early members will remember me from my old username of Liam4R4SPARES .

LIAM LIAM LIAM....

Have you seen Bluey....

think its been exported

hope your well

cheers
andrew

Bloody hell Andrew thought you had left the planet !.Have not heard anything about Bluey but there was a 62 on fleabay a couple of weeks ago.
Thought i would catch up with you guys and see how things are ?

your having withdrawrel symtoms arnt you....missing the 4s

i still got pickup you know

And Volkswagens are poo!

Mines ok though cos I dropped a Peugeot XUD turbo diesel in the back of my camper!

And Volkswagens are poo!

Interesting quote ! I must have a fake as mine is definately made from metal.

On a serious note , i still sometimes hanker for another R4 but at the same time quite enjoy just viewing the scene from a distance and seeing that it is very active .Anyone interesting in this very handy tool otherwise i will put it on fleabay.

go on milky I'll take it please, I love all the special tools that manufacturers make for their cars.

send me a pm with your address for a cheque. or email addy for paypal.

Back