Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault4 1989 looking for new home on Ebay

fanfouette

The Renault 4 we are selling is an ex French army car, hence the original beige colour, that used to be based in Trier (Germany). We bought it in Luxembourg 8 years ago. It has been our only car in London for the last 7 years, and has been increasingly popular around Clapham Common where we live. We have only used it locally during the week ends.

Since our early rides in South London our family has doubled and our little "classic" is now really too little. It is in need of welding at the back of the body in order to be presented for an MOT. The engine and body are in good condition given its age. We are able to provide the contacts of the garage that has looked after our R4 for the last 7 years.

It is a perfect opportunity for someone as a project, ready to undertake a bit of work in order to enjoy one of these fantastic cars!

Fanfouette

I've seen you twice in Clapham whilst also in my Renault 4 lhd in beige (currently Beige and Glastonbury mud!)! I'm just up the road in Balham, doubt I will be seeing the car locally again though. Hope it stays local!

funny, I also have a beige LHD 4 but mine's at the Oval, must be a Northern Line thing!

Back