Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Replacement body panels

Liam4R4SPARES

Enthusiast
Hi,
my parts supplier at the garage has a small range of R4 body panels should anyone need any .He has available:
1. Triangular A-panels
2.front and rear wings
3.front inner wing repairs sections
4.front floorpans
5. rear floorpans
5. frontgrille's in grey
6.front sidelight and indicator units
7.rear lamps

Some of the panels are special order and can take approx 6 weeks to be manufactured.If anyone else knows of another supplier of R4 panels !? please say as the panels as they are now getting difficult to source and i am thinking of getting a stockpile up .

matt guez

Hi Liam.I would be interested in a pair of front inner wing repair sections,,,I assume they replace the upper edge where the wing fixing bolts locate? Also keep a look out for an f6 1986 petrol tank.Mine has a leak at the pipe joint and I cant seem to find any way of repairing it, so I'll have to replace it one day. Thanks Matt

Hi, will check prices on the repair sections .
Best way to repair the tank is to clean off all the old paint ,grease , underseal etc so it is nice and clean and then use 'chemical metal ' on it .It is a bit like araldite i.e two tubes of paste to mix together .It is Petrol resistant and is ideal for this type of repair.Any decent car assesory shop will sell it !

Hi,
there is some inner wing repair sections available[but when they are gone they are gone] and i can get them myself at a trade price of £23 each plus the VAT.If anyone would like any please let me know and i will order them but could i please ask that only order if you genuinely want them .I have been messed about a bit by one of two people lately [you know who you are !] and do not need the hastle .Postage price i am unsure but i would guesstimate at about £5 each .

Hi,
decided to buy a few panels with some spare cash i had [rare thing before christmas] .I have available 3 rear wings and 4 front inner wing repair sections.Just let me know if anyone is interested otherwise i will just put them in my stockpile of R4 spares .

Liam, I'm sorry to say that they are over my budget at the moment so I'll have to make my own sections.Didn't mean to mess you about,I thought they would be a lot cheaper.
Ian

Back