Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Riding with the Renaults..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
Steve, Richard and Derek

How were the cd's ?

...and, does anyone know where this is and why this photo deserves to be on our favourite site?

Another fab cd to the first person who gets this correct!

• CIMG0125.jpg
    CIMG0125.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 85
Good CD Ian. Reminds me of the early 1960's (yes, I was there) and will be very good 'driving' music. All I need to do now is to get the 4 back on the road!!! To return the compliment, I'll make a CD and send to you - will pm you when it's composed.

How about some cryptic clues so people can have a better stab at identifying your photos??

Is it because one of the cars in the photo is a Renault 4? Or maybe the trees and buildings on the hill in the background form exactly the same shape of 4 as found on the 1961 boot lid badges?

Thanks for the CD - lots of pictures of wet Kent and ducks. Shall load some onto the gallery.

..You see everyone..

....He really is a clever chap .....but Sir M, where is it and which of the cars is the R4? ...and, what is the name of that ship and what is it doing.....or not doing!!

• CIMG0121.jpg
    CIMG0121.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 84
Is is close to Branscombe beach making the boat the Napoli? And is the Renault 4 the blue one clearly visible about 8mm from the right of the photo?

..Branscombe it is..

... and MV Napoli it is.
... and the Renault 4 is 8mm from the right in the car park but it is GREEN.
... so you are correct on pretty well correct all counts and so you will be receiving a ticket to see the newly reformed Beatles performing with their chums the Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band at the Exeter Gaumont on July 16th as a prize.
... Right, I am off to sell some bread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back