Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Right hand drive van wanted cash or px Ami 8 estate

MATTT

Enthusiast
Need a little bit more room for work,after outgrowing the R4 I sold it and bought the Ami 8
But now its proving a bit to short length wise

Looking for a RHD running van,been looking not much about ,might have to consider a 5 extra van maybe
Cant be a wreck as i need something useable so no projects,although running resto considered
Based in Surrey ,will travel
Cash or px for my really nice up and running Ami 8 break ,rare RHD UK car
Cheers
Matt

Would you be prepared to post some pictures of your Citroën Ami Break here? Sounds seriously interesting......

Pretty rare 1 year only colour and UK RHD
I’ve never seen one the same for sale or another at any car shows in all the years I’ve owned it

Mattt: Would you be interested in selling the Ami without getting a R4 van in part-exchange? If so, what price are you looking for?

I would I guess,it being used everyday at the moment ,as my hijet is accident damaged hence not advertised anywhere,although i have just contacted the Ami registrar in the 2cv club about it
Hard to value it I guess something like £4950 and take offers
Its had a lot of work,original rust free chassis,complete new floorpans both sides ,new lower bulkhead panel,front gutter ,,clutch a few years back new electronic ignition recently ,loads more ive forgotten about think its on 70k odd on original engine

Ok. Thanks. I know someone who's thinking about buying an Ami or an Acadiane but he's got a very nice ripple-bonnet 2cv to sell first. I'll let him know about your Ami

Need a little bit more room for work,after outgrowing the R4 I sold it and bought the Ami 8

Looking for a RHD running van,been looking not much about ,might have to consider a 5 extra van maybe
Cant be a wreck as i need something useable so no projects,although running resto considered
Cheers
Matt
If you look on Ebay there is a RHD F6 van for sale at Uckfield. May be of interest to you?

Hi thanks for the info
My Hijet has officially been written off ,annoyingly as it was repairable really but its been aput as a cat B so thats the end of that
May have a friend buying the Ami ,which is good as i may end up buying it back in the future ,1st dibs if he sells
Out of interest, did they ever make any of the vans with folding rear seats ?,as I might end up getting another estate as the rear seats are handy

RHD F6 van on ebay.co.uk at moment at £2750. Located in Uckfield.

Cheers
Matt
Hi I’ve got gordini engined f6 for sale on forum,please see pictures, it’s advertised at £7500 but house sale gone through,price now £4500. Contact Brian 01692 580831

Alas the Ami is still here ,as my friends house sale is currently stuck in a chain ,hence he has no money until its completed ,so ive no money or space either.

Back