Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Seat covers and seat refurb. 85 R4 TL

Fentible

Enthusiast
My 85 Renault 4 has a useable interior, aside from a cracked dash, which is partly heat damage from spending its life in the south of France and partly because someone tried to fit the radio in the leading and fragile edge. I also have a dodgy drivers seat with a rip in the vinyl of the seat squab. I've currently swapped the passenger and driver seat, as I am unlikely to carry many passengers.
I've only been able to find complete interior kits but don't really need to replace the covers on the other seats.
My long suffering better half has said if I can't obtain a complete used seat cover (to help maintain the interior patina), if I can get a damaged seat cover piece of vinyl she will try and replace the ripped panel. Can anyone help?
Additionally, the seat foams are disintegrating which leaves a dirty yellow dust on the floor, where can I get replacement seat foams?
I've attached a photo of the damaged seat cover, apologies for the fact that its not a close up. Thanks in advance George
DSCN0998.JPG

Andy, that's brilliant, thank you. Couldn't find these for love nor money. Seat foams trifle on the expensive side but the seat cover set is the cheapest I've seen. Just don't have it in my colour :dontknow:

Back