Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

So, how many of us in Cornwall?

KeithS

Enthusiast
As far as I can see, there are four or five: myself (Lostwithiel), Cornish4 (Falmouth), mad4renaults (Penzance), Matthew MacMunn (Saltash) and MartinPenrose (Not sure where - did you buy one?). Any more for any more?

My car attracts a lot of attention around Lostwithiel, with plenty of smiles and the occasional thumbs-up. Always amazes me how many people are anxious to tell me they owned one in the past, drove one in France or had a friend who owned one, and all say 'does it have that peculiar gear lever? Last summer, I was asked by a contributor to the new classic magazine 'Classic Retro Modern' to do a 'readers rides' feature, which was fun as it turned the tables on me, having been an automotive journalist, editor and photographer since the mid-1970s. Here's a pic from the day, my wife with the Quatrelle and me with my Porsche 914 I use for hillclimbing.

Looking forward to catching up and comparing notes with fellow owners!

IMG_9492.JPG

As far as I can see, there are four or five: myself (Lostwithiel), Cornish4 (Falmouth), mad4renaults (Penzance), Matthew MacMunn (Saltash) and MartinPenrose (Not sure where - did you buy one?). Any more for any more?

My Dad (Derek at Renospeed) lives in Holsworthy, pretty close to Cornwall.

Back